Vet Central Animal Hospital Earlwood Earlwood Vet
(02) 9784 0400
379 Homer Street Earlwood 2206
Vet Central Animal Hospital 379 Homer Street Earlwood NSW 2206  PH: 02 9784 0400 Email Us:
Opening Hours Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 7pm Saturday: 9am - 5pm Consultation by appointment preferred:
PET EXPORTATION - AQIS If you are emigrating or are travelling overseas and wish to take your pet with you Vet Central Animal Hospital is able to offer you advice and guidance.  Contact Dr Jay Dulichan our certified DAFF veterinarian to discuss your pet’s overseas travel, process the importing countries requirements and arrange for the relevant treatments, inspections and documentation to be completed. Points to consider when you wish to send your pet overseas 1. This initial contact must be made well in advance of the intended date of export as some countries require that animals receive a rabies vaccination at least 30 days before the date of departure. 2. Import Permits may be required for entry of animals into some countries. 3. If there is any likelihood that your pet will be returning to Australia, it is imperative that you discuss this with the Department of Agriculture as early as possible. 4. Animals cannot be imported (or returned) directly to Australia from some countries, so appropriate advice is essential before your animal leaves Australia. 5. If you wish to re-import your pet within six months of export, preparations must be made prior to leaving Australia.                              
Follow Vet Central
Fax: (02) 9787 1431
Book an Export Appointment Today